Turn Your Retirement Savings Into Tax? [FREE REPORT]
[FREE REPORT] Turn Your Retirement Savings Into Tax-Free Income
Is a Roth IRA right for you?
Now may be an appropriate time to convert retirement assets to a Roth IRA. Download our FREE report to discover how you could transform your taxable savings into tax-free income.*
*Qualified withdrawals from a Roth IRA are tax free. Qualified withdrawals are those that take place after (1) a five-year holding period and (2) the account owner reaches age 59½, dies, or becomes disabled.
Why You Need This FREE REPORT
Understand the background, changes, and benefits to using a Roth IRA.
Feel confident in exploring Roth IRA conversions as an educated consumer.
Know you have the latest information on Roth IRA conversions in this changing tax landscape.
What You'll Learn
In this comprehensive report, we cover:
- Roth IRA basics, including whether your income qualifies you for an annual contribution
- A way to potentially make a Roth IRA contribution even if your income disqualifies you
- How to convert your traditional IRA to a Roth IRA
- The immediate tax impact of a conversion -- and how to calculate what you owe
- Ways to help minimize taxes during conversion
- Why you should talk to a financial professional before taking action
Claim Your FREE REPORT!
2019’s lower tax rates may make now a good time to convert your traditional IRA to a Roth IRA.
Download your free report and learn more today!
We respect your privacy and will NEVER spam you.
David Schlossberg, EA, RFC®, AIF®, NSSA™
David is a REGISTERED FINANCIAL CONSULTANT™ professional (RFC™), Certified Estate Planner, Certified 401(k) Professional™ (C[k]P™), a member of the Society of Senior Advisors, and a registered Charitable Emissary for the National Community Foundation. He was also conferred the Accredited Investment Fiduciary™ (AIF™) designation by Fi360, and The Center for Fiduciary Studies. The RFC designation is awarded to financial advisors who meet high standards of education, experience, and integrity.